Saturday, February 13, 2010

Step by Step


In God have I put my trust and confident reliance; I will not be afraid.
What can man do to me? Your vows are upon me, O God;
I will render praise to You and give You thank offerings.
For You have delivered my life from death,
yes and my feet from falling
that I may walk before God in the light of life and of the living.
Psalm 56:11-13

Jesus is the One God sent to banish the darkness. His light leads us from death to life. He is the One Who keeps our feet from falling that we may walk before God. He has made a way for us that is so complete and so good.

Your Word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.
Psalm 119:105

He gives us just enough light for us to see...the next step. Sometimes maybe a glimpse of a bit more, but for sure enough for us to see the path before us. This is how we walk with Him, step by step, following the light on the path. We do not have to fumble around in the darkness. He is the Word and He is the Light. He shows us the way to go.

I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness.
John 12:46

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture and the awesome truth that His light accomplishes in my life.

    ReplyDelete