Monday, January 18, 2010

Dwelling under His Canopy

I had a dream … I was in the desert, and yet there was a beautiful garden blooming all about me. I smelled a soft fragrance of flowers on the cool breeze which stirred the green, lush leaves. Then I realized I was being lifted up in a swing. I looked down and all about me was a beautiful garden of flourishing plants and trees and flowers. To my right was another swing which had my sister on the seat, she was a bit closer to the ground than me. I yelled at her, “This is so beautiful and we are in a hot, dry desert, but here in the midst is this beautiful garden”. She replied, “Yes, under the canopy, even in a desert, the plants can grow and flourish.” I looked up and saw a green soft canopy covering the place we were in and I woke up. God spoke to my heart, “Yes, even in the desert, if you are under the canopy, a lush garden can grow.”
I shall never forget this dream.


Deuteronomy 32:10 “In a desert land He found him, in a barren and howling waste. He shielded him and cared for him, he guarded him as the apple of His eye.”

Keep me Jesus as the apple of thine eye…hide me under the shadow of Your wings!

No comments:

Post a Comment