Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Prayer for my Heart

O LORD, I thank You that you care so much about my wayward heart. Thank you for Your grace and mercy towards me.

I pray that I remember all of the amazing things You have done for me; that more and more, I will learn to trust in You with all my heart and not lean on my own understanding.

Help me to love You with all of my heart, my soul, my strength, and my mind.

Teach me in Your way, O LORD, and I will walk in Your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear Your name.

Help me, LORD, to guard my heart and understand that it is the wellspring of life.

Please give me a singleness of heart and action, so that I will always fear You for my own good and the good of my children after me.

I need You LORD. Thank You for being my very precious treasure and making a way for my heart to dwell with You.

Proverbs 3:15, Psalm 119:10, Psalm 86:11, Proverbs, 4:23, Jeremiah 32:39, Matthew 6:21

No comments:

Post a Comment